Yani’s choirs foster social cohesion and sharing a love of singing.
Yani has one regular ongoing choir and also directs short term project choirs from time to time.
- A choir for intermediate and experienced choir singers – for those who want to experience the joy of singing every week in a choir group.
- The focus is on having tons of fun while also creating a beautiful, cohesive sound with members committed to ongoing attendance and learning.
- This is not a performance focused choir however there may be occasional chances to perform if opportunities arise.
ROAR was born in 2004 to fill a need for beginners but is now proudly an intermediate to advanced level choir. At 10 years old ROAR has happily matured into a cohesive choir singing repertoire covering funky Gospel, African styles, uplifting pop and lots more.
- ROAR meets Monday nights 7-9pm in Graceville.
- Term dates and holidays differ each year.
- Entry by application – assessed through a pre-recorded audition demonstrating vocal and harmony skills
- Rates vary depending on term length approx $130-200 per term