Yani’s choirs aim to foster social cohesion and sharing a love of singing together regularly.
At the moment Yani has one regular ongoing choir and also directs short-term ‘project choirs’ on request (and subject to availability).
- A choir for intermediate and experienced choir singers – for those who want to experience the joy of singing every week in a choir group.
- The focus is on having tons of fun while also creating a beautiful, cohesive sound with members committed to ongoing attendance and learning.
- ROAR is not a performance-focused choir, however there are occasional chances to perform when opportunities arise. We also host a Family and Friends end of year party/concert at the rehearsal venue in Graceville.
ROAR was born in 2004 to fill a need for beginners but is now proudly an intermediate to advanced level choir. At 10 years old ROAR has happily matured into a cohesive choir singing repertoire covering funky Gospel, African styles, uplifting pop and lots more.
- ROAR meets Monday nights 7-9pm in Graceville.
- Term dates and holidays slightly differ each year.
- Entry by application – through a pre-recorded audition demonstrating tunefulness, rhythm and a sparkle 😉
- Rates vary depending on term length approx $15 – $25 per week (discount for upfront payment and concession for card holders available)